Campbelltown Caspers Baseball Club Registration
Registrations Open Friday July 20th
Here is the process for registering with us for the 2018-2019 Summer season
1. To play you must be registered in the Baseball Australia SportsTG platform.
2. Use Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox in “Incognito Mode” (Do not use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer) To use “incognito mode” click on the 3 little dots in the very top right-hand corner of the screen & select “New Incognito Window”
3. Open an ‘incognito’ window – type in search details as normal. Incognito stops chrome from automatically putting in learnt addresses & pass words.
4. Go to the Caspers Web page www.caspersbaseballclub.com and click on 'Join Caspers' Or go to Caspers FB page & click on 'Sign Up'
5. This will take you straight to the Baseball Australia SportsTG sign in portal as shown in pic
6. Do not try to go directly to BA Australia’s page and register – it will not work.
7. If you are a returning player put in the SAME email & password you used last season and away you go. If you remember your email but not the password, click on “forgot your password” & you will immediately receive an email to that email address. Click on ‘Reset Password’
8. If you can’t remember either you will have to create a new profile with a new email address. If you do this ensure you record details of the email address & the password for next season.
9. If you are completely new player to baseball, click ‘Sign Up with Email’. You will have to create a profile by filling out the form presented.
10 The system will ask you to pay Baseball Australia & Baseball NSW capitation fees before the registration process can be completed. They can be paid by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal. The BA & BNSW capitation fees have nothing to do with Caspers Baseball & do not flow to us in any way.
Caspers Baseball Club fees can be paid through this platform, via eft or directly to the canteen to our treasurer De. All fees can be found on the Caspers 2018-2019 ‘Player Registration / Information Document'
Campbelltown Caspers Baseball Club Inc
Ac No. 450866303
Once your application has been received you will receive a confirmation msg from our registrar De with any relevant information needed.
In regards to Sports Vouchers please note that fees are to be paid in full first, then we will process your voucher, and the money will be refunded directly into your bank account within 10-14 days. Apologies for this but as the fees are sent to 3 different locations unlike other sports and vouchers cannot be split then we can only do it this way.
Please note: For all JUNIOR registrations including those 15+ playing in the senior comp, the BNSW and BAUS must be paid at time of registration online, the remainder of fees CANNOT be paid whilst registering online, they must be paid to the canteen via eft, directly to De or via direct deposit into the Caspers account. Pls speak to Kynan or De if you need to know anything.
Any questions feel free to contact
President - Kynan - 0406 533 632
Registrar - Deanne - 0421 234 161